Maribeth said babies don't smile until they are 4 months old, so maybe our wee Nessa is starting her "social" smiling really early. She's been flashing us a warm smile for the past couple days: I noticed she would smile at me when I'd lie her down for a diaper change. So, to try to document it, we put her down for a change and let Daddio tickle her fat puppy belly while Mama ran the camera. Voila! She lit up and there was even a dimple sighting. (See Daddy's nose in the first shot.) I took the equivalent of a roll of film, but I'll only post a few shots, in their true order.





I stand corrected because that is quite a smile. She's adorable. MB
ReplyDeleteCorrected? No! I think she's a genius! (Don't burst my bubble...)
ReplyDeleteYour precious baby girl is soo sweet! I wish I could hug & cuddle her. PS. Happy Belated Birthday to you Mary. Your big cousin Stevie turned 44 the day before yours---EGAD!!
ReplyDelete