Saturday, September 02, 2006





Beer gut or pregnant?

Today we attempted to capture the miracle of life as it's being displayed on my new physique. I must say, it's probably just fine that I'm on house arrest I mean bed rest and no one can see me - I'm not looking all that cute. Even so, I dug out my favorite tee shirt and put it on, along with my gargantuan new bra so Daddio could take my picture. In the end, I'm posting the Mama's-eye-view of pregnancy. That tee shirt felt like I was wearing a rubber band. Note that my belly sticks up farther than my chest, which has also gained in altitude. Also, I uploaded the close-up ultrasound of our baby daughter taken in the middle of the night 3 weeks ago - see the second blog post for that.

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Cyndi and Uncle Dave! So glad you could access this!

    ReplyDelete