
Isn't she sweet? Don't be fooled. She's wild, I tell you!

Today, after a bath and some hair mousse, we bundled up a wardrobe bag and shuffled off to Sears for a photoshoot. If you plunk down enough cash, they give you a CD of the shots and the rights to them. So have a gander:





If you look closely at the photos, you might notice that Grandma Patty looks a wee bit different. Yesterday Vanny took her to get her ears pierced at the tender age of 77. Where do they do the best piercings? The tattoo parlor, of course. It was kind of hard to hear each other over the hum of the electric tatooing needles, but Johnny, Grandma Patty's piercing specialist, really did a great job.
The day before that, Grandma Patty got her eyebrows shaped for the first time in 40 years. After cataract surgery last month, she realized they might need it. I mean we're wild around here.



Your daughter is SO beautiful, I just want to squish her.
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely family!
Hi Mary & Jack,
ReplyDeleteVanessa is so adorable and I'm very happy for you. Send me your email address, so we can stay in touch.
Mark Craemer
markcraemer@comcast.net
Thank you Cheri and Mark! She's such a character, isn't she?
ReplyDelete