Saturday, September 01, 2007

LITTLE SURFER GIRL

Well, I'm so excited about being able to post video here at blogger.com that I can scarcely hold myself back from putting up a new one every day. Instead, I'll go ahead today and post the clip I took a few months back - the time I figured out that my digital camera took video clips. She's 5 months old and is perhaps considering soccer here...



We are amassing video clips of baby Vanessa pulling herself to standing position and surfing the couch. She's no pro yet, but I am seriously alarmed at her strength and dedication to learning this new feat. I'm afraid she's going to walk at 10 months, since she can couch surf at 8. In the words of my father, "Heaven help us."

In other news, today we start moving over to the new house. We'll be moving all week so I'm not sure A. if I'll have time to post more, and B. if I'll have internet connection to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment