Monday, March 05, 2007

COUSINS VISIT!

We've had a few technical difficulties with the blogmaster (me) this week. First, blogger made me switch to a new version in the middle of my last post. Second, I seemed to have lost our digital camera, which will mean no more Vanessa photos online if I can't find it. Third, we have a house full of family. And lastly, Nessa seems to have moved into a new phase of needing her mama, not feeling comforted by anyone else, and, horrors of horrors! not taking a bottle. So sorry I've been unavailable by email, snail mail or telephone for so long. I'm able to take care of my daughter, but absolutely everything else has fallen away.

VanNestle is having great fun with Rhode Island cousins Corey and Meghan who are here on their spring breaks. Uncle Marky and the Magic Aunt (Debbie) have also been here with them for a few days. Nessa has cracked out her giant new smiles for their visit. Not only that, she has been caught giggling at them! Maybe it's because they are so fun and have taken us around to a couple beaches, which the Little Monkey Princess loves. She does eat a lot, though, so we have to stop every hour for a milky snack. Makes for slow going.

We took a funny video of Daddio demonstrating Nessa's athletic repetoire and are considering putting it on youtube. We'll let you know if we do.

Last night after a long meal Vanny barfed up a day's worth of nursing effort. It was bad. Not sure why she did it, but that makes the fifth time she spit up in her life. Of course when she does, it's epic. Naturally I took full responsibility and feel certain it was the double scoop of triple cream ice cream I ate on our way home from the dunes. No more ice cream for us, huh Nessa?

No comments:

Post a Comment